Monday, November 10, 2014


August 14, 2008

          Union with God is an upward journey of the heart, as each step of faith draws you closer to My most Sacred Heart.  The results seem invisible, but daily the flesh is dying and the spirit is being renewed.

          Love begets union.  Passionate love begets passionate union.  The more you desire Me, the closer our hearts are knit together in love.

          Speak to Me incessantly.  Your loving praises rise as a sweet incense before My holy throne.  I desire a love without limit, a pure affection, a sincere purpose of amendment, true contrition, a seeking heart.

          The awareness of My Presence brings the reward of transformation.  Simply to set your mind on Heaven changes and renews your spirit.  Such a small price to pay for such great rewards.

          The banishment and exile of life prevent man from seeing clearly.  His eyes were blinded on that fateful day of Adam’s fall from grace.  Henceforth, all men need to appear before Me, begging the grace of eyes to see and ears to hear before they can recognize Heaven.  I anoint My children with eye salve to open their blinded eyes to the reality of eternity with God.

          Each moment aware of My Presence is another step to clarity of sight.  Are you wasting time on things of naught when you can daily be growing in holiness by centering your thoughts and activities on Me?  Ponder this.  What do you spend time on?  Do you really have anything worthwhile to show for these precious hours wasted?

          Ask Me how to spend your time.  I can teach you the ways of Heaven, so diametrically opposed to man’s natural inclinations.  Since I am the fountain of all wisdom, I implore you to come to Me with every question and concern you have, especially in matters of spirituality.  “I will lead you and guide you in the way you should walk.”

          I am always here for you.  Do not look for answers from man.  Those answers are biased and unstable.  “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.”  Come to Me for salvation.”

Jesus,
Rock of the Ages

 

No comments:

Post a Comment