Friday, May 23, 2014


May 21, 2014

        “Love is patient.  Love is kind.  Love treats souls so delicately and compassionately.  When My love grows in a soul, it takes over everything.  It is queen of every virtue.  It crowns the entire body with the capstone of kindness.

          Selfishness is love of one’s soul above that of others.  It is a great barrier to the flow of love that I want to channel through My children that are open to receive Me in fullness.  So many things blockade My entrance, and the river of love is dammed up behind reefs and boulders of self-love, self-esteem, and all preoccupation with self alone.  I cannot flow through a selfish soul.  I came from heaven to give Myself completely to others.  I kept nothing for Myself, not even My dignity.  I was humiliated, scorned, rejected, even spit upon, which is the most degrading treatment of denigration.  I let all of My preoccupation with self go as I focused on loving those I came to save.

          Scripture states that I “despised the shame” of My suffering to redeem mankind.  I let it pass Me by with no thought of man’s treatment of My personage.

          Man is easily offended.  A gesture, a look, a rolling of the eyes, being overlooked – these little acts of disapproval can dismantle a relationship for a lifetime.  Why?  Because “love covers a multitude of sins.”  Love forgives.  Love is not easily offended.  Love seeks reconciliation.

          To forgive is to let the divine flow of love course through your veins.  God is the ultimate example of incessant forgiveness.  He not only forgives; He restores you to purity and beauty.

          May your soul forgive every offense throughout your life.  Then you will truly be a child of the Father of forgiveness and love.”


Jesus
Forgiveness of God

       

No comments:

Post a Comment