Tuesday, July 21, 2015


May 14, 2013

          “Men would like to think that the road to sanctity becomes easier as the journey progresses.  The truth is, the higher the state of holiness I desire you to attain, the more obscure is the path.  The flowery paths may become arid wastelands as you find yourself traveling alone against the current thought of the world.  You become, as it were, a fool for My cause, as you shun what the world values as important.  Those closest to you do not understand or empathize with your choices.  You feel alone, confused, and saddened.  There are times of elation on the mountain top with Me, but then I command you to go down into the valley again, into the darkness, to search for My wandering sheep.  You feel you are regressing or going backwards as your joy seems to have disappeared.  These are days of mourning in reparation for grievous sins against God Most Holy.  Suffering souls expiate for the frivolous sinful lifestyles God must constantly endure.

          Confidence and trust is the key to your peace.  As Job stated, “Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him,” you must content yourselves with these words.  “Jesus, I trust in You” must become your continual mantra from break of day to nightfall.  I have promised not to leave you as orphans.  I am with you, though you do not feel My presence as before.  These are days of testing and trial, to perfect your faith.  Even Jesus, God’s Son, endured His Father’s absence on the Cross.  The Holy One who never tasted sin endured His trials and testings and persevered unto the end.  You must also stay faithful to your God, in good times as well as bad.

          “Lo, I am with you always until the end of the world.”  Trust these, My words, to you.  I meant them.  You are never outside My gaze.  Live your life responding to My gaze of love by living with a perpetual smile on your lips when you turn toward Me, no matter what the circumstances.

          I will help you – My promise to you.”


Jesus,
Faithful Lover and Friend Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment