Friday, July 1, 2016


August 11, 2015

          “To find your Jesus within you is to live in heaven on earth.  I am extraneous to so many Christians on earth.  They know of me, they serve Me, they think of Me, they pray to Me, but they do not experience Me.  I abide in the center of your being waiting for you to meet Me there in your spirit.  You must enter the silence to find Me.  I am so little known experientially because My children are too distracted and they seek Me in noise and activity.  I am the still, small voice within you that can only be really heard and understood in the silence, in those quiet moments of intimacy when you lean in spirit on My breast.

          By an act of the will, you must steal away to a place of quiet to seek My presence in a very fulfilling encounter.  I surround you continuously but there is a special grace of encounter that few souls recognize or understand.

          The mystics ran away to live in caves and hermitages to seek the silence of our encounter.  I brought Moses to the top of Mt. Sinai to talk with him face to face.  I took Elijah into the desert to hear My still, small voice.  John the Baptist was the voice crying in the wilderness.

          The world is like a farmer’s market.  Men stand at their booths continually shouting out for you to taste their wares.  They are noisy and garrulous, like the agitated world around you constantly calling you to forget spiritual realities.”

No comments:

Post a Comment