Wednesday, June 29, 2016


July 31, 2015

          “The fibers of My heart are outstretched and taut as I see the sinful deeds and the blasphemous lifestyles of men on earth.  They live lower than the beasts of the field.  Their consciences have been seared by their sinful and erroneous ideas.  It truly is like it was in the days of Noah and the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.  Man’s heart is wicked and evil toward the innocent, slaughtering babies in the womb.

          A severe oppression has settled over the earth, a dark cloud of gloomy despair.  As man has rejected My light, the darkness has descended upon him.

          Few and far between are the souls with true faith, those “having not seen, yet believe.”  They are tiny pinpoints of hope on the globe of the world, begging for God’s forgiveness and mercy.  They have been shunned and quieted, yet their voices shout to heaven in their prayer closets.

          My question is:  When I return, will I find faith on the earth?  Can souls resist the world’s value system and swim against the tide valiantly?  Only I can give My children the strength and endurance to match the wits of the Evil One.

          The days are flying by, My children.  Only one life you are given.  Recognize what is eternal.  Recognize what is nothingness.  You are made of dust and your body will return to dust.  Capture the soul moments, those treasures from the spirit realm that build up your souls.  This is eternal life beginning for you – an eternity with God.  Prepare yourselves for this great gift.”

Jesus,
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment