Thursday, April 23, 2015


April 21, 2015

          “Moments of great beauty come in life to lift the heart to the eternal homeland.  Heaven is a forever land of beauty, goodness, joy, and bliss.  All those counted worthy to live there eternally are the blessed children of a holy God.    

          From eternity you have been chosen to inherit this destiny.  There was never a time that I did not know your name or see your face.  You have been in My heart forever.  Could there be anything more glorious? 

          You are My eternal thought, coming forth from My Being.  That is why I tell you that we are one, for you have been with Me before you were ever created.  How could you exist if I had not created you?

          Man cannot understand My infinite capacity.  I cannot be encompassed for I AM.  I made Myself one of you to break the barrier of our division.  I limited Myself to an earthly body to communicate Myself to you more fully.  If only souls would understand My loving condescension, beyond your mind’s grasp!  I ask you to be obedient only to open your soul to holiness, for without holiness no man can see God.  I am not a God of rules and regulations.  I am a God of holy love, seeking to transform My broken children into saints forever beholding My omnipotent glory.

          All you that will try to understand My heart will be blessed with eyes to see.  The rewards of a holy and loving life are endless and beautiful.

          O children, discipline yourselves to seek eternal treasures.  You will be blessed beyond your dreams or imaginings.  Use this short life to seek My face.  I will reveal Myself to you and you will die in the arms of your great Friend.  Your death will be beautiful, without fear, for I will hold you in My arms and you will wake up in a world of stunning beauty.

          Then you will truly say:  “It was worth it to follow Jesus.”
 

Jesus,
Lover of Your Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment