Thursday, August 8, 2013


October 11, 2012

          “If My people will humble themselves and pray, I will heal their land.  In humble submission to My ordinances is your peace and prosperity as a nation.  The Lord does not save by a multitude.  He uses lone instruments of prayer to fight His battles.  Continue interceding for your nation.  The rebellious have come out in droves to oppose My laws.  They are vocal and vicious, yet it is in the silent and peaceful prayers of My holy ones that the enemy is defeated.

          Come before Me in great confidence that it is My will to heal your nation.  Come boldly to the throne of grace imploring for My protection and My watchcare.  I promised to save Sodom if I could find ten righteous souls.  I am willing to do the same for your nation if My chosen ones cry out to Me for the salvation of their children.

          Do not get discouraged, My chosen souls of diligent prayer.  I hear your sighs directed toward heaven.  I feel your sorrowful hearts.  Be confident that I am watching your nation with loving eyes.  Pray and sacrifice for your brothers and sisters living in utter blindness.  They desire to turn America into a pagan nation.  By your prayers, their plans will be defeated.  Look to Me for the victory.”

 Your Father

No comments:

Post a Comment