Tuesday, March 4, 2014


February 7, 2013

           “Obedience is the mark of a saintly soul.  Obedience implies faith and trust in a power beyond the self.  Obedience is a call to live beyond yourself, your desires, your ambitions.  Obedience is to die to what you think you know, to submit to the requests of another, to live a life of humble service in love.

          I, the eternally obedient Son, glorified My Father incessantly on earth.  In love, I sought to do His will at all times.  I had no will but His.  In all My human actions, I was moved by the Holy Spirit.  I walked through life walking on the wind of the Spirit’s loving breath.

          I came to spread the love of God over all the earth.  I came to show men how to please God, how to serve Him, how to understand His love, and how to share intimacy with His loving heart.  All My actions were directed to this end – Love My Father, as I love Him.

          To know Me is to know My Father.  “I and the Father are one.”  We seek your assent to join our union of hearts.  The more you partake of My Body and Blood, the more we become one.

          Things are not what they seem.  My invisible Presence in the Blessed Sacrament of the Altar is the treasure of the world, unknown to the majority of souls created.  Partake of this gift of Myself with a holy reverence and tender love and thanksgiving.

          I have called you to My Supper.  Rejoice.  There is no higher calling.”

 
Jesus,
Bread of God’s Love

No comments:

Post a Comment