Thursday, March 8, 2018


December 16, 2015

          “My Heart is alive and beating in this world that has forgotten Me.  The pulsating rhythms of the earth are the beating of My Heart, crying over man in his weakness.  He has forsaken mercy and has chosen a tortuous path of self-indulgence and egocentricity over Love’s calls and pleadings.  My Heart has truly been broken by mankind’s rejection.  Who understands this Heart of Mine, so tender and pure, so gentle and forgiving?  I am the Forgotten One, the forgotten Creator of all that exists.  I created man for a loving relationship, but he has run away from Me and he has rejected My overtures.

          Yet I cry out, I continuously plead with him, begging him to return to My loving Heart.  He has run into the forest of jackals and demons, allured by the glittering sights and sounds of worldly enticements.  He is led further and further into the dense forest.  He cannot find his way out of the dense darkness.

          My light bearers travel deep into the forest holding candles of hope high, leading the way out of the darkness, but they are shunned and ridiculed, made fun of and mocked.  Their gentle hearts unite with My sorrow for mankind.

          My saints crisscross each other through the darkness, holding their lamps high as they greet each other in Love’s relief.  They are the soldiers of light piercing the dark forests of sin, rescuing the perishing.

          The forest is ready to be folded up, nearing the completion of the ages.  Those that have chosen the dark abyss will remain within its confines.  “Those that turn many to righteousness shall shine as the stars forever and ever.”

          The light of heaven is dawning, My people.  Be faithful to the course I have placed before you.  Keep your focus on the eternal, the home I have prepared for you, as I await you in glory.

          Time is short.  “Redeem the time, for the days are evil …”



Jesus,

God’s Warning to Wandering Souls

No comments:

Post a Comment