Tuesday, March 13, 2018


February 4, 2016



          “It is in your faithfulness to your daily duties that sanctity is formed and refined.  Days may seem drab and mundane.  Routines seem monotonous, yet I am always watching you, helping you, and delivering grace to your soul, even when your senses feel nothing.

          Every day the sun rises and sets punctually.  This miracle of grace is daily taken for granted.  If I decided to withdraw the sun, how the earth would be changed.  It is the same with your soul.  I am the great Sun that shines on your being keeping you in existence.  If I took away your breath, you would turn into the dust on the ground.  Therefore, though things seem drab and dull, the miracle of life and growth is constantly working within you, far beyond the senses.

          Do not trust what you see, hear, or feel.  Trust your faith that believes that all I have revealed to you is true.  Your senses will deceive you for they are not always correct in their assessment of truth.  Circumstances and the outward senses can harden a soul when faith’s light is obliterated.  Cynicism, bitterness, boredom, restlessness, and depression can easily enter a soul that relies on the outward senses for direction.  The light of faith must be continually fanned to keep it blazing brightly.  Only faith will keep you on the right path to eternal glory.

          What is faith?  It is believing that all I have said is true, and living out that belief.  Knowledge is not faith.  The belief that springs into action is the true measuring stick that is named faith.

          “Without faith it is impossible to please God, for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him.”

          “When I return, will I find faith on the earth?”  Or will I find My children living according to the dictates of a world following their feelings?”



Jesus,
Watchtower Keeping the Children Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment