Tuesday, March 13, 2018


March 8, 2016



          “Just as the bird wakes up singing, so I long for My joy to well up within you as a bird song in the morning hours.

          I look upon a world captivated by sin and evil tendencies in such sadness.  What is My joy when My eyes rest upon a child of purity singing My praises in the early morning hours!  I am captivated by such faithful love.  Even though you have never seen Me with your eyes, you love Me, serve Me, and listen for My voice.  These are My faithful friends who have made a covenant by sacrifice.  Their eyes behold their homeland afar off, and they patiently endure this life with their eyes on eternity. 

          The purity of God is abused and squelched in this evil generation.  God’s love is not understood or valued.  He waits longingly for the loving overtures of His obedient and faithful children, those that are thankful and cognizant that all comes from His kind hand.

          How faithful is God!  His mercy is everlasting!  His love is eternal!  His face is peaceful beauty!  His countenance is glorious!

          How I love My Father!”



Jesus,

Loving Son

No comments:

Post a Comment