Tuesday, March 13, 2018


March 7, 2016



          “We grow closer and closer every day as you find the time to allow Me to speak to your heart.  What a joy it is for Me to be welcomed into a heart that makes time for Me in this busy world.

          This present generation is enmeshed in the world of electronics.  The rush of information overwhelms the soul.  There seems to be no time for God.  Only the souls that carve out that special time with Me will be able to hear My voice in this noisy world.  Yes, it is an effort and a discipline, but the rewards are eternal, even in this life.

          Every moment on earth spent in awareness of My presence causes your spirit to grow and blossom.  The dew of My Hoy Spirit feeds the hunger in your soul.  I distribute My gifts of peace, joy, contentment, wisdom, and understanding.  Everything starts to make sense in this chaotic world.

          Faith is lacking in these days of distress.  So much information steals peace from the soul.  Only in the quiet solitude of My presence can your peace and joy be restored.  If you cannot find time for Me yet desire this, ask Me to help you.  I will show you the way to find Me in the silence.  All I desire is a willing heart, an open spirit, and a loving welcome.  I will come to you speedily, My arms filled with My gifts.

          My little hidden children that spend time in My presence bring such joy to My heart in this age of open rebellion against My rule over mankind.  This world is Mine.  I choose to share My gifts with man.  I grant gifts to saint and sinner alike, for I am goodness, yet one day, the saints and sinners will be separated, and My loving hidden ones will ascend with Me to sit on thrones of glory at My side eternally.

          Don’t you think it worthwhile to make time in your schedule for a few words with Me when I offer you such a wondrous gift eternally?  Sit quietly alone with Me and be surprised at what I will do in your life.”



Jesus, Waiter and Watcher

No comments:

Post a Comment