Tuesday, March 13, 2018


January 25, 2016



          “Do you think there are many souls loving Me in these early morning hours?  Very few start their day in My presence.  How much they miss out on!  They hurry to and fro, rushing to get things done which have no eternal value whatsoever.  All will turn to dust, even their own bodies.  Yet they continue to run ahead, pursuing false realities and dreams of happiness.

          I alone am the source of true happiness, that deep peace and joy in the heart.  Earthly joys are fleeting, passing away like the morning dew.  I am the eternal fountain of living waters, just waiting for the sons of men to discover My life-giving and refreshing water.  They will never thirst again for the temporal gains of earth once they have tasted My eternal joys.

          Gifts, graces, and blessings rain down upon those who seek Me first in the morning.  I transform, renew, and refresh them as they turn their faces to Me as a flower turns to the sun for growth and sustenance.

          Come away with Me, My beloved ones, those who love Me more than the world.  I will teach you many things.  I will show you how short this life is, and I will teach you eternal priorities.

          Leave all to possess all.  Give Me everything in your life and I will return it to you blessed a hundredfold.  I only seek your highest good.”



Jesus,

Earth Dweller in Men

No comments:

Post a Comment