Wednesday, March 7, 2018


October 26, 2015



          “Are you ready to let go of all that you think that you are to let Me come into your life in My way?  So many souls seek Me according to their plans.  They have preconceived ideas about how I will intervene in all that happens to them.  They play out their own little drama and attribute it to My workings.  Man is afraid to let go, to relax into My arms in trustful rest.

          I wait for souls to get to the place of abandonment before I can freely work on them unhindered.  How could a potter shape a vessel unless it was without motion?  Even so, My children come to Me for help but when I respond, they jump out of My hands to try to figure things out in their own way.  I am not left free to help them … and so I wait for the opportune moment of complete and total abandonment to My will.

          Abandon yourselves completely to Me, My children, and allow Me to hep you.  Let go of all your preconceived ideas and agendas.  Allow Me to show you a new way to expand your limited horizons.

          You cannot do it on your own, children.  You need My help and I am so willing to help you.

          Become the dependent child I desire you to be.  Let Me help you.  Calm down; stop your running; sit quietly, listening for My words of instruction.  I know the answer to every question and every problem you have.  Let Me help you through life.  I am so willing!”



Love, Jesus,

Your Helper in Life

No comments:

Post a Comment