Tuesday, March 13, 2018


January 29, 2016



          “Who understands the wounds of a God?  Who can fathom the love of a God humiliating Himself, condescending to a life on earth, in order to save man from his death sentence?  Man, in his pride, has forgotten the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.  This supreme act of love is not venerated or even remembered.  It is a historic fact, the foundation of Christianity, but so little valued or remembered.

          The love of Jesus is so great for mankind that He subjected Himself to unbearable tortures.  A greater gift He could not have given to man, yet man despises this gift by wearing necklaces of the crucifixion while living in decadent sinfulness.  Man places a crucifix on the wall while standing next to it speaking blasphemy and cursing.  Even in the churches, the crucifix is a wall ornament, something commonplace and forgotten.  How little I am venerated, understood and thanked for My great sacrifice of love!  How this hurts My heart!

          The souls that love Me remember My pain.  They walk the way of the Cross with Me, bearing My burden for the world’s salvation.  They strive for purity so as to be able to abide in My presence.  They spend valuable time in My presence, loving, thanking, and adoring Me.  They understand My great sacrifice of love and seek to honor My memory by imitating My life on earth.

          When I come back to earth, will I find any faithful souls?  So many of My chosen ones have veered from the path of holiness, distracted by the world.  The light of Christ is dimming on earth.  Where are the blazing flames of love igniting the earth’s atmosphere with My presence?  What are My saints in life doing to change earth’s atmosphere from darkness to light?

          I call you to account, My lukewarm children.  Repent and turn again to My holy standard of living.  You that have been given much, much will be required of you.”



Jesus,

Just Judge

No comments:

Post a Comment