Tuesday, March 13, 2018


March 15, 2016



          “Life is like a rocky road that traverses many hills and valleys.  At times the road seems dark and treacherous.  At other times the sun shines in glory and everything appears majestic and beautiful.  This is life – a constant state of flux and change.  These periods bring growth changes.  They teach you faith, patience, and endurance.  If all was well continually, you would become soft and weak.  Nature knows that the hard winds harden the oak tree’s bark to help it withstand the elements.

          The more you grow in spiritual maturity, the more docile you will be to all the changes in your life.  You will learn to say, “It is the Lord” in every situation you encounter.  You will remain at peace regardless of the circumstances.  Your surroundings will not matter to you because your eyes will be fixed on the heavens, your true home.

          I am eternal and I change not.  The humans I have created are in a constant state of change.  This is the maturing process I have ordained for them to make them fit for the glorious celestial fatherland where change does not exist.  The more you become unaffected by the world, the more heavenly oriented you become.  This is what I am doing on earth … I am creating souls fit for the eternality of heaven where they will be ruling and reigning with Me forever.

          Nothing in this world matters but your relationship with Me.  Never let your priorities slip away by the pressures of life.  Keep the focus – your eyes staring into My eyes.  Stay on the path I have chosen for you, no matter how tedious or mundane.  This is My will for you and all is working together for your good according to My plan.

          “This is the will of God, your sanctification.”  Absolutely everything that happens in your life is directed to this end. 

          Be sanctified by your docility to My will.”



Jesus, Sanctifier

No comments:

Post a Comment