Friday, June 22, 2018


August 25, 2016



          “What can the world give Me?  What can a soul give Me?  All that is created is Mine.  What do I desire from My created humans?

          The only thing they can truly give Me is their freewill offering of an undivided heart, a loving heart that desires to live for My glory alone.

          Humans are frail and weak, made of the dust of the earth.  They have no power apart from My gift of life to them.  I want them to recognize their dependence on Me, to know that I love them as Father, to understand My great love for them which brought Me to earth to suffer and die for love of them.

          Why are My children so hard-hearted toward Me?  Why do they resist My loving advances, My desire to draw them closely to Myself?  They consistently put up hindrances between us, obstacles to block My Holy Spirit’s action in their lives.  How grievous to My tender Spirit!

          I told My disciples to become like little children to inherit the kingdom of heaven.  Children are innocent, pure, open, loving, and easily led.  They trust implicitly.  They freely rejoice in all circumstances.  They love with a pure and fervent heart.  This is the love I seek from My chosen ones … love from a pure and humble heart.  I am not looking for heroic actions.  I am looking for pure intentions, simple glances of trust, gentle entreaties and hearts open to hear My promptings.

          O My little children, I will help you.  Come to Me to be healed and reborn into a child of heaven.  There all souls walk in the innocence and purity of children.  There all souls rejoice in the freedom and liberty of being children of God.

          I am here for you, My little ones.  Come to Me.  I await your arrival.”



Jesus,

God’s Arms of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment