Monday, June 25, 2018


April 2, 2017



          “I mold and soften and remake hearts according to My image.  Your life is My school.  I am forming saints in this holy school.  Schools have teachers.  I am your Teacher.  You have tried to teach yourself and that is impossible.  You need Me to teach you.  The only way to learn is to listen and absorb My teachings.  Do not have preconceived ideas or agendas.  Let Me run the teaching program.

          There are many areas of your life that need to be remade into My holy image.  You are not aware of these areas, but they are crippling you.  Allow Me to help you.  Let Me heighten your awareness of what is really going on in your life.

          I am a Healer, a Teacher, a Friend and your Redeemer.  I am all things to all men.  If you seek My face, you will enjoy great peace and you will become what I intended you to be when I so lovingly created you.  Do you yet understand that I created you from nothing?  Let that sentence sink into your consciousness.  I created you from nothing solely because My love compelled Me to.  Can you give yourself into the hands of your Creator?  I gave you a free will.  You can refuse Me.  This refusal is the reason for all the grief in the world.  Only a Creator can fulfill the needs of His created children.

          You learn so much when you sit alone with Me.  I open your mind to My world.  Your time with Me is your gift to yourself.

          Live your retreat in My heart.  I will teach you everything you need to know to become the saint I created you to be. 

          God and God alone.”





Holy Spirit of God’s Love


No comments:

Post a Comment