Monday, June 25, 2018


December 24, 2016



          “I have come to set My people free.  Sin has ruled for a season, but the incessant intercessory prayer of My chosen ones have borne fruit.

          “This kind cometh not out but by prayer and fasting.”  Spiritual wickedness cannot be fought against by indulgent Christians.  Prayers become powerful before My Father when they are spoken forth from a holy and undefiled life.  “The effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”  In your holy living is your power to move the hand of God.

          By My presence within you, you bring peace to desecrated ground.  The powers over this city are mighty, but I protect My praying saints.  I have raised up an army of praying and fasting souls to tear down the bars and gates erected over this city.  Your part is to look to Me daily for direction, to walk humbly with your God.  I will use the lowly to bring down the proud and the strong.

          As the bars of Communism fell in a day, so will I batter the ramparts erected over this hallowed ground, made holy by the prayers of countless saints over the years.  The history of his land has caused Satan to go on a rampage against it.  He thrives in desecrating holy landmarks.  He sets up his idols over them to rebel against God.

          I am doing a new thing over all the land.  I have raised up a leader willing to live truth.  He has set his face like a flint against the falsehood and pandering that has ruled the government.  I am looking at America in the eyes of the lowly ones across the land, those trying to live righteously.  Those on the fringes have ruled long enough, setting the land on fire with iniquity.

          Remember your part in this, My children on earth.  Live holy lives.  Keep yourself unspotted from the world.  Fast and pray.  Walk humbly with your God.  The time is ripe to reap the harvest.”





Jesus,

Warrior for God’s Hosts

No comments:

Post a Comment