Friday, June 22, 2018


October 9, 2016



          “My heart is your heart.  I care so much about all these trivialities in your life.  So many details keep your mind occupied with the things of earth.

          All is peace and joy in My kingdom.  An eternity of peace and joy awaits you.  Can you see your homeland in the distance?  It is nearer than you think.  Life is so short.  Time never halts for anyone.  Soon you will face death as every soul created has faced that final door.  You will look back on your life with a different eye.  You will realize the uselessness of everything in the world.  The life of the spirit will open up before you and the glory of holiness will appear in all its beauty.

          Why don’t you live now in the light of eternity?  Why waste your time thinking of senseless things that will pass away?  Sow to your spirit.  Shun and despise the flesh for someday it will lie rotting in a grave.

          Time alone with Me will give you a heavenly and eternal perspective.  I will give you My eyes to see the reality of your life.  The veils will be lifted, and you will see that life is a masquerade, that what you think is real is just a fantasy.

          Rise above the earth and its vision.  Ask Me to give you My eyes to see what is really happening.  My vision is eternal.  Your vision is earthly and limited.

          Allow the Holy Spirit to invade your space of life.  He will open your eyes to eternity.  He will show you your homeland, waiting for you beyond the skies.

          “Come away with Me, My beloved,” He will whisper to you.  Follow His voice as He leads you into the holy land of My Presence.”



God,

Your Eternal Father

No comments:

Post a Comment