Monday, June 25, 2018


August 18, 2017



          “All of life is a continual surrender to grace.  My grace is light that enters a soul that is open to receive it.  My grace is an ocean of love that surrounds every repentant heart.  Grace is God’s love manifesting His beauty to men of earth, men made of dust but raised up to the realm of God’s supernatural existence.

          My children of grace will reign with Me eternally in love and peace.  What a happy future awaits you, My children of light!  You will bask in My love eternally.  You will live in My love forever!

          You can enjoy the grace of My peace and love even now while living on earth.  You can live moment by moment in My radiant light, reflecting My beauty to the world.  Let My light infuse you moment by moment by turning your heart to Me in prayer and contemplation.  It is not hard.  It is a beautiful thing to contemplate your Creator who loves you.  He will assimilate you into Himself and you will change the world around you from darkness to light, from unrest to great peace.  The atmosphere around you will be filled with My fragrance and souls will be enticed to seek the eternal.

          Heaven is always peeking through the dense clouds to draw souls into its splendor.  Those that raise their eyes to heaven will recognize heaven’s overtures.

          “Look to Me that ye may be radiant with joy.”  Let Me shine My light through your countenance.  My rays of love and light will attract the moths of earth and I will transform them into butterflies of great color and beauty.

          “All things are possible with God.”  Let Me do the impossible through your smiling face.”





Jesus,

Radiance of God

No comments:

Post a Comment