Monday, June 25, 2018


March 16, 2017



          “How do you die to self in this world of self-aggrandization?  The world has gone mad glorifying the creature, completely forgetting the Creator.  Life is an illusion of eternal pleasure to souls with dulled spiritual senses.  The truth of eternal values eludes them.

          How do you die to nature?  It is an innate yearning to gratify the senses, to love life’s gifts.  But life is a waiting chamber.  It is not real life.  This life is not your final purpose.  This life is a ladder to the true eternal life that awaits every soul.

          How do you become alive to true life?  By finding silence.  By listening to God’s voice within you in the silent stirrings of your heart.  By pondering My words in Scripture.  By partaking of My Body and Blood.  By conversing with the heavenly dwellers.  By setting your heart to love Me continuously.  By loving thoughts and aspirations.  By trust and confidence in My watchcare for you and others.

          Live in My peace daily by loving Me one moment at a time.  Converse freely with Me.  I am your Friend.  I am always with you.  Talk things over with Me.  I am the All-Wise One.

          Make your life a prayer, a tabernacle of holiness for the world to behold.  The world is seeking Me.  Let the world find Me in you.  I desire it.”





Jesus,

God’s Tabernacle


No comments:

Post a Comment