Friday, June 22, 2018


September 18, 2016



          “How willingly I share My words with you!  To an open heart, I pour forth Myself.  God’s goal in creating man was relationship.  He wanted to bear children that would love Him eternally.  His heart was drawn out to these lowly men made of dust, so weak and feeble.  He created them in His image, desiring to walk with them in friendship.  He handed man the power over His will, wanting man to love Him in return of his own accord.  Man became a rebellious son, turning away from his father’s goodness to walk his own path.  God’s grieved heart, wounded with love, stepped back to allow man to make his perilous choice of evil over good.  All heaven stood aghast at such complacency on God’s part as He allowed man to rebel and run away from His goodness.  The angels were judged swiftly and harshly when they rebelled, but man was pursued with God’s loving gaze, the gaze of a father grieving for his only son.

          In God’s wisdom, He sought man’s freewill return to His heart.  He sacrificed His own Son to provide an open door for man’s return.  He awaits anxiously on the threshold, welcoming all who return to His loving arms, His fatherly embrace.  “All that come to Me, I will in no wise cast out,” He proclaims so lovingly.

          In My love for My Father, I came to earth to offer the perfect sacrifice of appeasement for the sinful rebellion against God’s holiness.  I wanted My Father to smile again over His wayward children on earth.  I wanted to restore the beautiful relationship that was destroyed by Adam’s disobedience.  My heart was filled with My Father’s love for His children.  I became the open door to bring His children home again.

          I love the children of God in the world.  I long to embrace them all, but I am rejected.  What a grief to My soul!  What a grief to see My Father’s love rejected!

          Souls, understand My love for you.  I gave all of Myself for you because I love you and I love My Father.”



Jesus,

Your Elder Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment