Monday, June 25, 2018


April 28, 2017



          “Look at the ocean, My child.  There is a world beneath the waves that is thriving and alive without air.  It is another realm of life growing and living hidden from mankind.  So it is with the realm of spirit.  This world, unseen to men, is all around you.  You will never see it with earthly eyes.  You must quiet your senses to perceive the edges of this world.  Your loved ones that have died live in this world and they are praying for you.  You can speak to them, even though you do not see them physically.  They watch your journey and constantly cheer you on, interceding for My grace to claim your life fully.

          Man is in a mad rush.  He is blind to the spirit world.  Even My chosen ones do not grasp this reality.  Very few mystics and saints through the centuries have opened their spiritual vision to My world.  It is not a hidden jewel.  It is attainable by all.  Yet so few seek to live their lives hidden in My presence.

          You must turn away from the world to seek My face alone.  I must become all your thoughts and desires.  This truly is a race to the finish line fighting your physical desires to the end.  The world calls to you to claim all your attention.  From the rising of the sun to its setting, it cries out to you for attention.  Run into My arms of refuge.  Choose silent encounters with Me.

          Look at the birds soaring in the heavens above the world.  Be like that soaring bird, your wings spread aloft, freely letting yourself be driven by the spiritual wind of My presence.  Keep your feet in the heavens, not on the earth where the world can devour you as its prey.  Fly joyfully in My presence. I will supply all you need.  Do not worry or be anxious.  As the birds fly carefree in the skies, never working for their food, so you must exhibit the same trust in My care for you.  I am your loving Father.  You are in the palm of My hand.  Recognize that worry is useless.

          “Casting all your care upon Him, for He careth for you.”  Can you trust Me on this?”

Jesus, Caretaker of Your Life




No comments:

Post a Comment