Thursday, March 8, 2018


December 31, 2015

          “Graces and blessings fall like raindrops upon the heads of the children that seek Me daily.  These little souls quiet themselves to listen to My voice in the silence, away from the noise and distractions of life.

          The world is attractive to the eyes and the ears.  The pride of life is alluring and beautiful to the senses.  My wise children turn away from what is presented to their senses to seek the God of silence and obscurity in the land of faith.  The door to heaven is called faith.  Faith can hardly be defined, for it is a gift from God.  All God’s gifts are beyond definition in their grandeur.

          Like the eye that can take in all things at once, faith encompasses every virtue.  Faith is the arrow pointing to heaven as the goal.  Faith is to believe in what you cannot see.  Faith sees beyond earth’s limitations.  It peers into God’s infinity.

          Faith is your gesture of love and trust, your belief in all I have told you.  Faith believes to the point of death, blindly following Christ into the shadowlands.

          Faith grows in proportion to your time in My presence, for to know Me is to love Me.  To love Me is to trust Me and to have faith in Me.

          The more time you spend with Me, the more certain your faith, the more pure your countenance, the more peaceful your spirit and the more obedient you become.  You obey because you love.  Love makes obedience a beautiful gift in response to so many gifts, the first being the honorable gift of life.

          Faith tells you that I love you, that I gave My life for your love, that I am waiting for you in heaven.  Faith is the gold coin that opens the door to My Heart.”



Jesus,

Faith Builder

No comments:

Post a Comment