Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 21, 2011



          “I will speak freely to those who will listen.  The atmosphere is full of My words.  So few hear them because they have drowned them out with noise.  I speak in the rustle of the treetops.  The clouds sing forth My praises in silent wonder.  My animals go forth daily, mute and obedient to their nature.  If you listen to the stillness, you hear another world waiting to be discovered.  “Be still and know that I am God.”

          A quiet heart learns how to love heaven.  A quiet spirit is happy and content with all things.  “A meek and quiet spirit is in the sight of God of great price.”

          Seek and search urgently for the peaceful quiet solaces I have prepared for you, those silent moments when I can speak softly to your heart.  These, My quiet children, shall dwell eternally with Me in peace.  I surround Myself with quiet souls.  I am not in the earthquake or the great winds.  I abide with the meek, the lowly, and the quiet children, those that have silenced themselves in humble obedience and wisdom.

          Mary “pondered all these things in her heart.”  I dwelt as King in her heart.  She conversed with Me in our silent language, unknown to the world.  The masters of the spiritual life, those that have earned heaven’s doctorate, are the meek and quiet children that have weaned themselves from the ways of the world.  They enter heaven’s inner sanctuary, where all is so quiet and still that they can hear God’s very breath.

          Follow Me, My quiet lambs, into the peaceful hills of lovely stillness, My Father’s eternal abode.  We shall quietly rule and reign with Him forever, the children of peace, the sons of the eternally quiet God.

          God abides in the stillness.  Go to meet Him there.  He waits for you there.  He will teach you the language of silence, the most powerful language known to man.”





Holy Spirit, Whisperer of God

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post Shelly
    I love this "God abides in the stillness. Go to meet Him there. He waits for you there"

    Your blog looks fabulous. I love the images and the backdrop/wallpaper is stunning

    Great work

    ReplyDelete