Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 25, 2011


          “Every soul that seeks to sit close to the Light, which is Christ, will be illuminated with His radiance.  The rays of the glory of Jesus will light up your countenance and infiltrate your open heart.  You will see clearly with My eternal vision.  The darkness flees in the light.

          Never move away from the light.  If you step away, you step into darkness, for there is no admixture that is satisfying.  As you sit beneath My gaze of light, you are being transformed into the same glorious image.  You are irradiated and purified.

          This is not your doing.  You sit immobile, allowing the light to permeate and penetrate your earthly vessel.  You sit as a child before Me, with no power of your own to effect this change.  As you gaze into the eyes of Light, I burn away all the dross that has accumulated in your life.  I step inside your body with My lamp-light, searching the hidden corners for any areas of darkness.

          When you are completely filled with My light, you are then transformed into the image of the divine Sun, a reflection of His being on earth.  That is why I said:  “Greater works shall you do, because I go to My Father.”  I intercede for you before My Father’s throne.  I ask Him to give you the glory that I have, so that you might be a light of mercy to your brothers and sisters suffering in the world’s darkness.

          Let Me illuminate you with My radiance.  Come; sit before Me in silence.  Let My light invade your being imperceptibly.  You will feel My warmth and you will be changed into a beautiful glowing lamp of My beauty.

          My children I display as strings of light, strung up around the world as a beautiful display of heaven’s grandeurs.  They are connected by the wires of the Holy Spirit, the generator that empowers them.  These lights hold forth the words of life to a dark world.  Their light has gone out through all the world as a testimony of that great Light, the Sun of Righteousness.

          “Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.”

Jesus, Source of Light

No comments:

Post a Comment