Tuesday, May 31, 2011

November 4, 2010

          “It seems the whole world lies in the power of the wicked One, but I have My chosen souls strategically placed in all corners of the earth.  My Spirit moves where He wills and My souls hear His voice and obey His impulses.

          They shine My light into the darkest corners of the earth.  They joyfully proclaim My message of peace by their exemplary behavior and self-giving lifestyles.  They do not seek fame, praise, or acclaim.  They desire to walk in My footsteps, living lives of obscure hiddenness, hiding out in prayer closets, repenting for unrepentant souls.

          These little jewels of Mine will be a diadem on My brown in the heavenly kingdom.  They will show forth My praises throughout the endless ages of eternity.  They are Mine.”

Jesus, Treasure of God’s Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment