Tuesday, May 31, 2011

November 2, 2010
 
          “A life lived in union with Me is pure joy.  “I am the resurrection and the life.  He that liveth and believeth in Me shall never die.  Believest thou this?”  In this world of daily trials and toil, I am testing souls, forming them into My image and likeness.  I want to fill heaven with saints.  Only a saint would be happy in heaven.

          The way of earth is a continual suffering, oppression, and darkness, but I am the light of the world.  As you walk with Me, the pathway is brightened before you and I fill your heart with My joy.  We walk the perilous road of life singing joyfully on the road, adoring My Father together with exclamations of praise and thanksgiving.  Eternity is worth all suffering now.  Eternal bliss awaits you at the end of this road of life.  Lay hold on eternal life by bowing your head in prayer, asking My Holy Spirit to invade your body, giving you the strength to walk in holiness all the days of your life.

          Prayer is the secret key that unlocks heaven’s mysteries.  Prayer opens the door to the eternal world of God.  To pray is to move mountains, to do the impossible in a finite world, to draw God near to your lowly and frail heart.  If My people would humble themselves and pray, I would heal them and their families.  I would do great and mighty works through them.

          Prayer is silencing your mind to the things of the world.  Prayer is talking to heaven from your corner of the earth.  Just call My name and I am there beside you listening intently. 

          I am here for you, My children.  “Call upon Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which thou knowest not.”  Let’s become the best of friends through our conversations together.  Prayer is the heartbeat of our friendship.  When you talk to Me and smile at Me, My heart leaps for joy, for I desire to show you My glory that you might be inebriated in My love forever.

          Believest thou this?  I hope you do.”
 
Lovingly,
Jesus,
Nearer Than Your Next Heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment