Thursday, May 26, 2011

My favorite books:

"Divine Intimacy" by Father Gabriel of St. Mary Magdalene
(I will read this book every day for the rest of my life.)

"The Song of Songs" by Father Juan G. Arintero
(A beautiful book explaining the book of Song of Solomon by
saints through the ages.)

"The Imitation of Christ" by Thomas A Kempis
(Wonderful book.)

"He and I" by Gabrielle Bossis
(I read this book over and over.  It's about a very charming
relationship with Jesus and Gabrielle, a French actress.  She
records her conversations with Jesus in the book.  Jesus is
very charming in this book.)

"The Diary of St. Faustina"
(I also read this book over and over again, a few pages a day.)

"The Spiritual Legacy of Sister Mary of the Holy Trinity"
(The life of a girl whose parents were missionaries.  As a young
girl, the Virgin Mary appeared at her bedside and she converted
to Catholicism and became a Poor Clare in Jerusalem.  She had a beautiful relationship with Jesus and He talks to her throughout the book.  I have read this book so many times that the book is tattered and held together by rubber bands.  I love it.)

************These are just a few of my favorites.*************

No comments:

Post a Comment