Wednesday, May 25, 2011



"To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; to seek Him the greatest adventure; to find Him, the greatest human achievement."    St. Augustine

"When I go to the chapel, I put myself before the good God and say to Him: "Lord, here I am. Give me what you wish." If He gives me something, I am happy and I thank Him. If He gives me nothing, I thank Him still, because I do not deserve anything more. Then I tell Him all that comes into my mind. I tell Him my sorrorws and my joys - and I listen."    St. Catherine Laboure'

"My God and my Lord! What need was there of commanding us to love You? Are you not most lovely in Your infinite perfections? And for the infinite love You bear to us, do You not deserve our love? How, then, is it possible that anyone should not love You? If there is such a person, it must be because he has not deserved to know You. For, a soul that knows God, cannot help loving Him, and loving Him in proportion to his knowledge of Him; so that if he loves Him but little, it is a sign that he knows Him but little; and the more his knowledge increases, the more his love will go on growing."   
St. Teresa of Avila





No comments:

Post a Comment