Friday, June 24, 2011

February 3, 2011
          “I open to your soul the infinite secrets of God’s springtime.  All is not what it seems.  The gentle brook of life calmly rolls along, nourished by God’s goodness.  To be a saint is to be Christ, to have died to self so as to allow Christ to wholly become one with you.  The process seems, oh so difficult, yet it is in letting go, in gently placing yourself in the river of life proceeding from the throne of God, that you stride through time, unmoved and unharmed by sin’s power.

          As My light overshadows you, you become a transparent, yet opaque vessel of mercy to souls in darkness.  You are a hope diffuser to those in oppression.  My fragrance charms your footsteps.  It is not you they are attracted to; it is My beauty within your house of clay.

          Soak up My holiness, that it may saturate you completely with the dew of heaven.  That is what the world is thirsting for – heaven on earth.  Let them see it on earth by letting Me dwell as king of heaven in your soul.

          I am with you always.”

 Jesus - Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment