Friday, June 24, 2011

January 27, 2011

          “Thanksgiving draws down great graces from heaven.  My heart responds so lovingly to a grateful heart.  I am thanked so little in this world so distracted by trivialities.  The greatest gifts are the most abundant – air and water – but they are completely taken for granted by the children of the world.

          I hold this great ball named earth in space.  I could hurl this ball to the farthest corners of the universe, for My hand is mighty.  Yet I choose to hold this tiny earth in My hands like a fragile egg ready to crack open.

          I have provided everything for the inhabitants of this green and blue planet that I love to gaze upon.  My oceans teem with beauty, sustenance, and food for My children.  The earth grows plants and food to nourish and heal My created ones.  Nothing has been left undone in this created world of beauty.

          I sit on the circle of the earth, Master of the universes, My love extending beyond man’s capability to even begin to understand.  I roam through the galaxies, marveling at the stars, uniting My heart with the heavenly hosts in praise to God, the Creator-Artist.  I bend low to the earth to reveal My Father to the little ones, those that have humbled themselves as little children, completely dependent on My Father’s care.  “God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the wise …”

          Love is the door to the heart of the infinite God.  Your loving glance cries out to Him and He showers His graces upon your fervency.  When He speaks about praising Him, He is really seeking out your love for Him.  He answers to love, for He is Love.

          “God inhabits the praises of His people.”  God inhabits the loving glance of His little people, those that remain little and attentive to His voice.  As you humble yourselves in littleness, God exalts you by drawing you to Himself, the highest honor bestowed on a creature.

          The angels look upon the face of God and sing unending praises of love.  O men, when will you lift up your voices in praise to the most loving God and Father of all?”

Jesus, God Lover and God Praiser

No comments:

Post a Comment