Monday, June 20, 2011

May 31, 2011

          “I have brought you here to speak to your heart.  “In My presence is fullness of joy.  At My right hand, there are pleasures forevermore.”  You do not yet understand what I am doing in your soul when you sit with Me here.  In the silence, I weave Myself into the very fabric of your being without a word being said.  I do not need words to imprint My likeness upon a soul.  In fact, it is in the silence that you are changed, not in the midst of many words and aspirations.

          We sit here as friends, not needing to go beyond our togetherness.  I look at you and you look at Me.  “You have not chosen Me.  I have chosen you …”  I wanted to be your friend from all eternity.  I wanted to spend time with you before you were born into this world.  Do you yet understand the abounding grace that has so lavishly been given to you?

          I am not looking for your thanks.  I want you to understand My love for you.  Souls call Me “religion” but they do not understand who I really am.  I am not a set of rules or a legal system.  My Essence is love.  I desire friendship and unity.

          Those that sit quietly with Me begin to understand the Gospel message.  They begin to open their hearts to Me in a new way.  I descend into the innermost depths of their hearts, there to make Myself known.

          Love opens the door to My heart.  Love and attention will get you everything you need to be conformed into My image.

          It is not hard to know Me.  Come, sit with with Me.  Let Me speak to your heart.  Let Me love you into My presence.  You will then live in heaven upon earth.”
  
Jesus, Heaven’s Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment