Friday, May 8, 2015


May 8, 2015

          “The joys of keeping your mind occupied with loving Me are beyond anything you could imagine in this life.  I AM JOY!  How could you not be joyful if you abide in Joy?

          Smile at Me.  Be happy.  Do not live a life of confusion and despair because your thoughts are centered on this earthly life.  This is not your real home.  Look to the skies …  Look to the heavens …  I await you in your heavenly homeland, where peace, joy, and righteousness reign eternally.

          So many of My chosen souls live defeated lives of despair.  They look to the world for answers.  The world has absolutely nothing to offer you in the way of answers and absolutes.  “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.”  Look to Me for all things, from your finances to your health to your daily decisions to your dreams and desires.  Take your eyes off the world.  It will destroy you in its desire to satisfy the ego.

          I want you to die to yourself, to your ego, to your self-image.  I am your self-image.  Do not listen to the world which tells you to “find yourself.”  Forget “finding yourself.”  Find Me!  I am all you will ever need in this short and unstable reality of your life.

          “I am come that they might have life, abundant life.”  This life can be found in Me alone.  Drop your cares and burdens at the foot of My Cross.  Get rid of your assumptions and preconceived notions of how things should be.  Only one thing is necessary in this short time allotted to you – your relationship with Me.”
 

Jesus,
Life’s Goal

No comments:

Post a Comment