Friday, January 9, 2015


October 6, 2014

          “Another day to live and work for your Jesus.  How do you do this, you ask?  You start by lifting your heart up to Me and giving Me all of yourself.  You wait for Me to instruct you on the path you should take.

          “You are dead, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.”  Since you are hidden in Me, you must follow My lead.  The world tells you to take charge.  I tell you to follow behind My lead.  This is a lesson very few of My followers have learned.  In their zeal for Me, they have run ahead of Me.  Some do not even look behind them to see if I am indeed following.  Others walk side by side with Me, giving Me advice on how things should be done.  What I desire from you is the loving trust of a child to follow blindly, placing your footsteps in Mine.  I love to see you pleased by the path I am leading you, even if it goes against your wishes or inclinations.  In everything, to say, “Yes, Lord.  Not my will be done, but Thy will be done” is the spiritual mindset that My mature followers live out day by day.

          It is hard to forgo making your own decisions, having an agenda, marking out your future plans.  Man wants to control his destiny.  I am asking you to lose control of your life to let Me take control of it.  The end result of this life is profound peace because it is based on complete trust in your loving parents’ decisions.  When you go out alone without seeking My guidance, you make many wrong turns and are caught unawares at the pitfalls.  As I direct you, there are trials, but I teach you how to deal with them as I would.

          You must sit alone with Me, spend time with Me, to get accustomed to My leading voice within you.  How can you follow Me faithfully if your busyness keeps you from hearing My instructions?  You will accomplish eternal works if you abide in Me and follow Me.  All else is fluff, even if it is done with a good heart.

          In that final day, I will say to many souls, “Depart from Me.  I never knew you.”  Some of these souls will have performed great works in My name, but they never heard the sound of My voice.  They never spent time getting to know Me.  They did not know Me.  They just worked for Me. 

          I am not seeking employees.  I am seeking lovers.””

 
Jesus, Full-Time Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment