Monday, July 23, 2012


July 23, 2012

          “The severity of God’s justice is never considered in this evil day of worldly pleasures.  As a sinking ship holds raucous souls enjoying a loud party, their fateful demise is ignored.  They continue to raise their glasses in hilarity as the boat sinks beneath the threatening waves.

          This generation has lost its eyes for God.  They are doubly blind and walk in darkness to the pit of destruction, dragging innocent souls with them, the souls of their pitiful children.  As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man.  They were eating and drinking and marrying and sudden destruction came upon them.  So it is with this generation.  Sin has reached a breaking point.  The wheels of sin’s cart are crushed beneath the load.

          Pray, My people, for the souls remaining in the world.  They will pass through the fires of severe tribulation.  They will cry for the rocks to fall upon them for fear of My wrath.  The earth is convulsing under the weight of man’s sinfulness.  All creation is writhing in agony, for the most holy has been corrupted.  I looked from heaven to see if there were any that sought My face, that respected My holiness, and I beheld mockery and scorn for My precepts.

          O world, how will you repent?  You are so imprisoned by your selfishness.  Your chains of bondage are so tightly wrapped around your souls.  It is never too late to turn to Me to be delivered from your dreadful fate.  I await your return eagerly, as a father awaits his long lost son.  I am ready to forgive you and to change your life into a beautiful masterpiece. 

          I love you, O world of men.  I created you beautiful, yet you have lost your beauty by setting up idols across the land to worship them incessantly.  I am the Lord thy God and you are to worship Me alone.  Pray, My people.  The dark times are upon you.”
 
Jesus, Horn of Truth


No comments:

Post a Comment