Monday, July 30, 2012


June 3, 2012

     “In the stillness of this hour you have chosen “the better part” and it will not be taken away from you.  When you sit before Me quietly, expecting to hear My voice, I will speak to you in the depths of your soul.  In your confusion, I will be your peace.  As you advance on the road to perfection, most of the time you will not see the changes that are taking place within your being.  I work in the darkness, hiding My gifts and graces from your sensibilities.  Do not expect Me to act as the world acts.  The world has strayed from My paths.  The world does not understand Me.  The world has rejected Me.

          To those who accept Me, I point out a completely different path than the world exhibits.  That is where confusion enters in.  You are faced with a visual path before you, but I ask you to be diverted to an invisible path which you perceive in your spirit.  The senses have no direction in this way.

          This is where trust comes in.  If you love Me, if you trust Me, you will turn from what you see before you to follow My lonely and solitary path to heaven, the unseen path of following your God in your spirit.  This is faith – to follow an unseen Hand; to believe in spite of what you see before you.

          I honor those who love Me by drawing them into My heart.  I hide them away from the world’s glamour.  I shut them up in My classroom of love to teach them My ways.  I purify them from the world’s distorted thinking.  I give them a love for what is real – eternity with the Blessed Trinity.  They shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.  They have died to the world of the senses, sacrificed themselves for greater glory.  They shall be rewarded eternally for this great faith.

          Faith – what an eternal treasure!  Ask Me to increase your faith.  Heaven will open before your every eyes!”


Jesus,
Faith Builder

No comments:

Post a Comment