Wednesday, July 2, 2014


August 7, 2014

          “Silence will lead you to holiness.   “Be still and know that I AM God.”  Only in the silence am I truly free to transform you into My image, to share My secrets with you.  I am alone in My thoughts as souls have run away to do other things, tangible things with obvious results.  I am the God of the obscurity of faith.  My paths are nebulous and cloudy, like the cloud of unknowing.  It takes a strong and courageous heart of faith to follow Me on to the obscure path of silence.  The senses cry out for stimulation.  The silence is difficult to endure, yet this is where I endure – in the silence.

          My weaned souls understand the annihilation of silence.  Through self-discipline and desire they have died to self-demands.  They seek a heavenly country beyond the realm of thoughts and ideas.  It is an experiential silence which opens the shutters of heaven’s windows.  Most souls peek over the threshold.  Silent souls make a daring entrance, for they enter in God’s way, in the silence of eternal mind.

          Run away from noise and I will open My heart to you.  I promise.”
 

Jesus,
Silent Lover of Your Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment