Saturday, August 2, 2014


July 27, 2014

          “The ear that opens itself to listen to me is truly blessed indeed!  I am the fount of all wisdom.  My words give life, light, grace, and wisdom.  Open ears bring eternal life and light!  Souls perish with their ears closed to truth.  The world’s tumult has blocked out the sound of My voice.  How important it is to get quiet before Me to listen to what I have to say to you.  How few there are who find the silent moments of life to encounter God!

          All through My holy words of Scripture I repeat:  “He that hath ears to hear …”, “Blessed are your ears that have heard …”, “Faith comes by hearing …”  The ear is the opening of the mind to My light and truth.

          Stop the noise, sons of men.  It is sending you to the outer darkness eternally.  Get alone with Me to hear My final words to men on earth while time exists for you.  My words have traveled through the centuries, changing hearts and lives.  The cares and anxieties of this generation have choked off My words.  They are not heard anymore.  They have been withheld from the children.  This breeds a new generation of apostates and pagans.

          “As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the coming of the Son of Man.”  These are My warnings to this generation bent on self-pleasure and glamorous pursuits.  You will have to answer to Me for turning away from My speech.  My heart is saddened by your stubbornness and refusal to listen to My words of life!”

Jesus,
Whisperer to the Holy

No comments:

Post a Comment