Monday, August 11, 2014


November 17, 2013

          “How quick is a life span!  Souls arrive on the stage of life, play a bit part, and then are gone.  No man can extend his destiny of designated days on earth.  To each man is allotted his time frame.  Each man will have his last day on earth.  He will exit the stage quickly and be totally forgotten by the next generation.

          How foolish of man to spend his short life span on useless pursuits that will not be remembered.  Solomon, in his wisdom, declared that all is vanity on earth.  He had supernatural vision to know the secrets of God.

          Scripture counsels you to “redeem the time because the days are evil.”  Every moment pursuing earthly treasures is wasted.

          Life is a test.  Will you love, serve, and obey God or will you mindlessly live your life in meaningless activities?  God has given you everything you need to live a holy and fruitful life.  It is your decision to choose righteousness, holiness, and pure living.  To deny oneself appears foolish in the eyes of the world, but to have heavenly vision is to seek an eternal inheritance.

          I came to earth to save men from deception.  I came to reveal the Father to His lost children.  I came to gather up a holy family for My Father to love eternally.  I came “to seek and to save that which was lost.”

          So few hear My voice.  So few remember My sacrifice.  So few love Me.  It breaks My heart.”


Jesus,
Wounded Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment