Monday, August 11, 2014


November 26, 2013

          “I have called you to My banquet of love.  Every day I feed you with the Bread of Immortality.  You are eating life eternal, the fruit of the tree of life.  This bread from heaven is truly My Body and Blood sacrificed for love of you.  How sacred and holy is this sacrificial meal!  Like the night of Passover, when the Israelites were trembling, there is a holy awe in My Eucharistic Presence.

          I am here in all My glory, but who can see Me?  Only those with clean hands and a pure heart.  I reveal Myself to the pure and lowly souls who come here because they love Me.  The rest are blind to My light.  They have covered their eyes and ears with the mud of earthly cares … they cannot see My light.  Those that have eyes to see have washed themselves in My pure Blood which has made them as white as snow.

          The mystery of holiness is revealed to very few souls, for there are very few that have prepared themselves to be sanctified.  You must turn away from sin, self, and the world if you want to converse with Me in familiarity.  Many claim to know me, but I only reveal Myself to the pure in heart, those that have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice.

          Isn’t it true that My joy wells up within you as a holy spring of sparkling light?  I prayed that your joy might be full.  In your love for Me is your joy.  This joy will never end.

          This is only the beginning.  Wonders await you and all those who love Me in spirit and in truth.”

Jesus-Love

No comments:

Post a Comment