Sunday, August 24, 2014


August 24, 2014

          “The saints in heaven look upon My face.  They live in My presence.  They possess My heart.  My heart is drawn out to My suffering children on earth, waging war against evil in every form.  My saints pray for souls on earth unceasingly, as I intercede for the souls of earth before My Father’s throne.

          My Mystical Body in heaven groans in prayer for its other half, My Mystical Body on earth.  Until they are united and made whole, intercessory prayer is the connection between heaven and earth. 

          My children on earth have no concept of the activity in the spiritual realm.  Angels hover above them, guarding and guiding, protecting against evil forces prowling to destroy.  Saints visit earth to hallow the dust, strengthening the weak souls by their holy prayers.  As Moses and Elijah came from the spiritual realm to comfort Me in My agony, so God sends holy souls to earth to comfort, encourage and guide.

          My oblivious children feel alone in battle.  They do not see the chariots of fire surrounding them.  They do not hear the cheers when they triumph against temptation.  They do not see the traps destroyed before their feet, as My praying heavenly messengers disarm the enemy. 

          Souls on earth, you have heavenly friends praying for you.  You can speak to them.  You can ask them to come to My throne with your requests.  Even though I hear your cries for help, I entrust My heavenly friends to your side, to implore for you, to lay your case before Me, to help you become holy and beautiful in My sight.

          Your Guardian Angel wants you to realize that he watches every move you make, wanting to help you, to protect you, to guide you to righteousness.  You may speak to him.  You may ask for his prayers.  He looks upon My face daily and reflects My glory.  Tap into the resources I’ve given you to obtain this same glory.  Ask him to show you how to do that.  I have given him authority to assist you.

          Look to the heavens, My children.  “I will lift my eyes to the hills, from whence cometh my strength.”  These are the heavenly hills where saints and angels traverse back and forth to assist My children on their journey to My holy hill.

          Get to know your heavenly family.  Their love for you is My love for you, for they possess My heart.  There is no separation in My Mystical Body.  We are all one and I am the Head.”
 
Jesus,
Universal Body of God

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shelly

    Your post is very timely and relevant. I love the advice "

    Your Guardian Angel wants you to realize that he watches every move you make, wanting to help you, to protect you, to guide you to righteousness. You may speak to him. You may ask for his prayers. He looks upon My face daily and reflects My glory. Tap into the resources I’ve given you to obtain this same glory. Ask him to show you how to do that. I have given him authority to assist you.

    I pray this with you my friend

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete