Thursday, January 17, 2013


July 11, 2012

          “How beautiful are the thoughts towards Me of My lovely children of grace.  They are like perfumed flowers that I set upon My windowsill of heaven.  They fragrance My home of love awaiting their entrance.  “I go to prepare a place for you,” for “in My Father’s house are many mansions.”  There is room in My heart-house for every child.  Live in the voluminous array of splendor and glory that you will someday possess!  Lay hold of the glory that will be yours eternally.  Bring heaven to earth today.  I am always available to you and when I enter a dwelling, all becomes glory and light and the splendor of heaven.

          Heaven is available to you today, My children, regardless of your circumstances.  Look past what you see with your earthly eyes.  Use your faith glasses to see your eternal joy in the happy City of Love awaiting you!  Think of Me and you will see heaven!  Think of heaven and you will see Me!  I am the heaven you seek.  Joy, glory, peace, fulfillment, bliss, contentment, and hilarity of life are My promised gifts to you.  Come exuberantly to receive them from My hand of kindness.  They are yours for the taking!

          There is no sadness in God.  Abide in God who is fullness of joy to you.”

Jesus,
Joyful Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment